Today is a great day, Sitecore 10.0 is available to download here…
I am currently installing it as I write these lines, I’ll make a post later this week on my first impressions.
Some favorite highlights so far:
- New delivery options including support for Docker, Kubernetes and new Sitecore-provided image repositories
- A new ASP.NET Core headless development option allows teams to build applications faster on the latest .NET technology.
- Sitecore CLI and Sitecore for Visual Studio bring headless serialization by combining the best of TDS and Unicorn , making it easy for teams to script content changes and move them between different environments as part of deployment processes.
- Horizon editing interface updates give marketers in-context insight across multilingual and multisite experiences.
- Support for GDPR compliance journeys including features that make it easier to enforce and manage consent options as well as supporting the anonymization of personal information submitted via Sitecore Forms.
One thought on “Sitecore 10 available !”